Easter fun for kids
Posted on April 4, 2012 by spitspot in Active, Food, Messy, Noisy.
Easter is on its way – and there’s bags of ideas out there for things to do with your kids. Here’s our round up of fab activities to keep you all busy this weekend!
- Look out for local Easter egg hunts – or have your own in the garden
- Bake your own hot cross buns – there’s an easy recipe on the BBC Good Food website
- Try colouring eggs using natural dyes – there’s ideas for foods and herbs to use at Care2
- Go egg rolling! – history to the tradition and instructions on Wikipedia
- Make Easter bunny masks – you could add ears to paper plates – or print out a template at First Palette and colour it in
- Decorate an Easter bonnet and have your own parade! There’s tips and ideas on Net Mums
- Make chocolate Easter nest cakes – recipe from the ever delightful Red Ted Art
- Blow an egg – and then paint the shell. Wikihow has the details
- Make an egg head with grass or cress hair – there’s some great examples at Fun in the Making
Why not drop us a line at email@example.com with your Easter ideas!